Friday, June 11, 2010

Hello Friends!!

Currently I'm in Vegas about to get on a plane that will take me o New York, then London, then Nairobi, and FINALLY Uganda!
For those who didn't know I'm traveling to Lugazi, Uganda with HELP International. They are a wonderful program and we've planned many projects to help the people become more self sufficient. I'll be there until August 26th and I'm SO excited! Seriously I just want to get there!
Luckily in London I have a 13 hour layover so I'm meeting up with my good friend Kara Priday and we're going to a parade to meet the queen. Then its off exploring! (Pictures will be posted)
I'll be updating my blog with projects we've been working on and experiences I have in Uganda in general from an internet cafe. Feel free to email me at chelseamwooten@gmail.com, I would love it!
BIG thank you to those of you that have donated money to the projects that we'll be working on. It means so much to me! This blog is mainly so you can see where your donations are going and what we're doing with it.
If you have not donated I am still 1500 short and ANYTHING will help right now!
Just go to help-international.org and clock Donate. Make sure that you click "designation" and put my name and country "chelsea wooten Uganda" so that your donation goes towards my projects.
I can't wait to meet the people there and do what I can to help!
Thanks for your love and support!!! Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment